Welcome to iThinkFashion – freedom of style. We are India’s one of the leading Fashion, Trends & Lifestyle Blog. Thank you for considering iThinkFashion for your Guest/Sponsored Post. We have some guidelines for such posts, please read them below very carefully. If you are in need of several Sponsored Posts (more than one) please contact me any time to discuss a discounted rate for you.
Guest Posts Guidelines –
If you are fashion blogger, and wants to publish a guest post then I have attractive thing for you.
1. Guest post must be 300-500 words – you will have to write the post, and i will review quality of your content.
2. The post must fit iThinkFashion’s content it must be about fashion, trends, accessories – handbags, clothing etc.
3. The post can not have a sales promotion tone in it.
4. You can include 1 link in the post. You MUST include a short bio of author at the end of the post.
5. Your link will stay live for 2 years on iThinkFashion however it will be a NO-FOLLOW** link.
6. Must be original content and can not be posted elsewhere. Must pass copyscape, We will check!
Cost: Contact me with detail.
Sponsored OR Commercial OR Non Blogger Posts
If you’re guest post is for a website that is not a personal but business website,
1. Guest post must be 300-500 – you can write the post or I can write it on chargeable basis ($20/post).
2. You can include 2 links per 500 words. No Extra Links.
3. All links are NO-FOLLOW** (please see below) ALL sponsored posts will have a disclosure at the bottom stating they are sponsored.
4. Must be original content and can not be posted elsewhere. Must pass copyscape, I will check!
** for NO-FOLLOW please refer google’s guide on follow,no-follow.
Please note that ordering multiple posts will give you a discount.
We reserve right to schedule post as we have our own posts are scheduled, although most of these are written/posted right away.
We do write Review for your products and publish the same with one or two no-follow link.
Submitting Your Post:
Please email me your post with links as well as minimum one picture that you would like to have included in your posts. If you do not include pictures please note that I will choose at least one for your post.
[box type=”note” align=”aligncenter” width=”90%” ]Terms & Conditions[/box]
iThinkFashion blog, “iThinkFashion Review,” is provided by iThinkFashion – Freedom of Style. All content appearing on this blog is for informational purposes only. iThinkFashion make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the blog or found by following any external link on the blog. iThinkFashion will not be liable for any errors or omissions on the site, nor for the availability of this information. iThinkFashion will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the iThinkFashion blog. By accessing or using any part of this site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then do not access the site or use any services. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate this blog, comment on a blog, post material to the blog, post links on the blog, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the blog (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
• the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
• if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
• the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
• the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
• your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods. iThinkFashion reserve the right (though not the obligation) to, in iThinkFashion’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in iThinkFashion’s reasonable opinion, violates any iThinkFashion policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason. Responsibility of Website Visitors. iThinkFashion have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the blog, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the blog, iThinkFashion does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The blog may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The blog may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
iThinkFashion disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the blog, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted. Content Posted on Other Websites. iThinkFashion has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which iThinkFashion links, and that link to iThinkFashion. iThinkFashion does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use.